Okay, figured it out. It will be fun. We’re going to do another team type relay. You may have to do some math and it will require strategy. It will be a lot of fun.
For time, complete the following tasks:
1. Team obstacle course with dumbbell farmer’s carry
2. Perform 10 deadhang pull-ups per team member. Every team member must contribute at least five pull-ups, team member assistance (via leg-up) is permitted.
3. Ground to over shoulder (via deadlift and clean sandbags) 5x’s the sum of your team’s collective bodyweight allotting a max of 175 lbs per female and 225 per male .
4. 25 burpees per number of team members, all team members must complete at least 10
5. 25 situps per number of team members, all team members must complete at least 15
6. Run 400 meters per number of team members, relay style (can break distances up into 200 meter blocks or run them straight). Each team member must contribute 400 meters.
Again, I will host this at my house at 10 am, Saturday morning.